If you are not getting your desired results in launching your product funnel, I’d say carefully analyze your marketing strategies so you can identity your areas of opportunities and effectively do some improvements so you can easily succeed in this marketing technique.
Here are the 6 huge methods to impact your product funnel creation:
1. Know your target market. This is one of the elements of product funnel creation that you should never take for granted as this will empower you to determine the needs and demands of your potential clients. This will also allow you to identify the gaps that you need to fill in and the most appropriate products to produce so you can effectively address the varying needs of your target market.
2. Establish your expertise online. You need to let online users know that you are an expert on your chosen niche so they will trust you and eventually do business with you. You can do this by sharing a slice of your knowledge through content based marketing solutions like article marketing, forum posting, ezine publishing, and blog marketing.
3. Expand your email marketing list. You need to get the email addresses of your potential clients so you can easily send them follow-up and promotional emails. You may use squeeze pages, opt-in forms, or offer valuable incentives to entice online users to subscribe to your opt-in list.
4. Promote your products and services. To easily promote product awareness, make sure that you advertise you offerings using all effective marketing tools which include PPC advertising, search engine marketing, banner ads, article marketing, SEO, link building, etc.
5. Expand your product line. Don’t be contented with the number of your offerings. As you know, the needs and demands of your target market change on a regular basis. You need to cope up with this by producing new products every now and then. Just make sure that you create low-end, middle-end, and high-end products so you can address the varied needs of your potential clients while considering their buying power and their skill level.
6. Promote customer trust and loyalty. The secret to succeed in this field is to convince your customers to keep coming back so you can maximize your profits per client. You must keep your customers happy by offering them top of the line products and by giving them something for free every now and then to show them how much you appreciate their business.